The 2020 Lexus UX 250h makes a very strong first impression. The sharply styled exterior design looks amazing — especially in my example’s cadmium orange paint — and the hybrid’s generous fuel economy claims are worth a double take. Yet it’s hard to fall in love with Lexus’ smallest model.
- Stylish design, high-quality interior materials
- Excellent suite of standard driver aids
- Android Auto joins Apple CarPlay for 2020 model year
- Very little cargo space, even for a compact
- Lexus Remote Touch controller isn’t great
While efficient, the